Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dylan is in....Bamako?

Yes that's right. With all the tragedy that has occured in Conakry over the next few days, I, and the rest of Peace Corps Guinea have been consolidated in Bamako, Mali. I am perfectly safe and sound and in fact living it up in the Peace Corps Mali training facility. It's almost like summer camp I have to say. We played basketball, drank Coca Cola, and get this, I played Settlers of Catan for 3 hours this afternoon! Not a bad consoladation I must say.

Anyway all we have is 30 minute time slots because all 90+ of us need to use these comps, so I just really wanted to say I am safe and sound and everything is great here. In fact, we are going to the Mali-Sudan world cup qualifier on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. not too shabby! Hope everything clears up soon and you´re able to get back safely.

    ReplyDelete