Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Stark Contrast

Well I am on a flight tomorrow. Air Burkina at 3 PM, direct from Bamako to Ouagadougou (man I don't know if I will ever be able to spell that right. To copy my buddy Peace Through Chemistry, I have posted 3 maps showing the three different places that I will have claimed as a home. I'm not counting Bamako because I plan on writing this place off as soon as we get out of here.

Forecharia, Guinea


View Larger Map

My house is located below the massive soccer stadium all the way at the end of the road in the bottom right of the map.

Tormelin, Guinea


View Larger Map

Smallest town I have ever lived in by far. If you find the dirt soccer stadium, look for a round circular building. My house is located right below that building.

Tenkodogo, Burkina Faso


View Larger Map

No idea where my house is. Can you tell me the obvious difference between the first two photos and the third photos? Give up? Notice the serious lack of green.

I'm in the desert.

No comments:

Post a Comment