Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tormelin

Hey everyone,
Just wanted to let you all know that things are good and I am ok. I saw my site and I have to say it's amazing. It's big enough for anybody wanting to come visit, and it's surrounded by caves, jungles, and mountains. A perfect place for a little 2 week vacation if I do say so myself. Anyway I don't have much time today, but I'm back in Forecharia getting ready to start practice school, the final 3 week phase of training before I am officially a volunteer. All is well here and I will try and have a much more detailed blog post when I'm back in Conakry at the end of September.

Some quick notes before I head out.
-Beer on tap in Fria does exist
-There is ice cream in Fria too for dirt cheap
-If anyone is going to South Africa for World Cup 2010, please let me know. I am desperate to get started on booking this trip, but I need to know if anyone is going and would like to attend/split costs of matches, hotel rooms, etc.


Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment